Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

NANCE DUDE RECEPTION AT CITY LIGHTS


I only have two photographs of the "Nance Dude" reception and I decided to print both of them. I had a packed house, and a lot of the people are not in these pictures since they are sitting on the floor behind me and out in the halls. When some folks couldn't get in the room, they went home, and some of my best friends were among them. I am inordinately pleased by the turn-out, but I am also distressed that there were people who could not get in the room.

I showed scenes from the DVD and responded to questions for two hours. It was a fantastic night!

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad it turned out so well for you, Gary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rebel Fan and Vicki. Yeah, I am fortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap! I couldn't find a parking place and was just a tiny bit late and people were already out in the hall. I hated to leave but my back was hurting and I couldn't really see much. It was great for you to have had such a turnout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You clean up good Gary! I like that smile on your face; it looks good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have LOVED to have been there! I see Pamela got a choice seat! :)
    Congrats Gary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gary, the picture of you standing is a more appropriate picture for the Netwest News than the picture you sent me. May I use it instead?
    Karen Holmes, Netwest News editor.

    ReplyDelete